Даты отправления уточняйте у менеджера тура по телефонам или пишите свои вопросы в мини-чате тура!
• travel by tourist class bus (air conditioning, toilet emergency, video, reclining seats).
• accommodation in the transit hotels of tourist class standard 2-3*, double and triple accommodation in the excursion program
• continental breakfasts in the days of stay in transit hotels
• 1 lunch, 1 picnic with typical products
• excursions according to the itinerary and guide.
• The travel service 100 rubles
• visa fee – €60, medical insurance €5
• extra activities described in the program
• tickets for museums and other attractions, travel on public transport in the cities visited, if necessary, as well as everything else not covered in the program.
Surcharges on the program:
• walk around Warsaw with the head of the group – €5
• walk on the boats on the Seine – €14 (children €7)
• climbing the Eiffel Tower is €11 (second level), €17 (third level)
• the rise of the Montparnasse tower – €15 adult, (€ 9 children under 16, €12 teenagers from 16 to 21 years)
• visit the Louvre Museum – €15 entry ticket (up to 18 years free of charge), €33 guided tour and reservation group of 25 people (up to 18 years €18)
• tour of Montmartre – €10 (children €5)
• trip to Versailles – €30 (children €15)
• guided tour of "Paris by Night" – €12 (children €6)
• guided tour of the Cité + the Belly of Paris – €15 (children €10)
• the cost of 1 trip on the commuter metro in Paris is €1,80
• tour of the Top-Prague – €10 (children €5)
• walk on the Vltava with dinner €25 (children €20)
• excursion "Mystical Prague" – €10 (children €5)
• excursion to karlštejn castle – €20 (children €15)
• estimated cost of the excursion program – from €15 per person per day
• for departures in the period from 24.03 at 16.05 you can visit the Park of tulips Keukenhof* – €30 (optionally at least 80% of the group)
• use of headphones during the guided walking tours of the cities – €10 (for whole tour)
Check out (roughly 05.30) and in the Central.
Transit through the territory of Belarus (~350 km), crossing of the border.
*Walk around Warsaw with a group leader (possible, under favourable transport situation and rapid passage of the border).
Moving (~650 km) overnight in hotel in Poland.
Breakfast. Moving to Berlin (~140 km) – the capital of Germany, the most cosmopolitan city in the country, which brought together a variety of attractions so close and understandable Russian-speaking soul. Sightseeing bus and walking tour of the city: Treptower Park, the Quarter of St. Nicholas, Museum Island, Unter den Linden, the Brandenburg gate, Reichstag etc.
Sightseeing bus and walking tour of the city.
Moving (~800 km) for overnight at the hotel in France.
Breakfast. Moving (~200 km) to Paris – capital of France. Sightseeing tour of the city.
Visit the Museum of the legendary perfume house of Fragonard, which since 1926 produces perfumes and cosmetics in the South of France, in the capital of the perfumery town of Grasse.
*Wishing for free time possible day trip to Versailles – the most famous and luxurious residence of the French kings, was built on the orders of the "Sun King" Louis IV.
*Evening tour of Montmartre - an old provincial corner of the grandiose city, the small home of the greatest impressionist artists, and part of highest hill of Paris, where majestic is one of the business cards of the capital - Sacre Coeur.
*In the evening for those wishing bus tour – "Paris by Night": in which to get acquainted with new sights you'll see in the stunning illuminations are already known, and ends with a ceremonial glass of French champagne "for the introduction to Paris" overlooking the brilliant (literally) the Eiffel tower.
Overnight at the hotel in France.
Breakfast. Moving (~10-30 km) in Paris. Free time for visiting museums and shops.
*Climbing the Eiffel tower or the Montparnasse Tower (depending on availability of tickets)
*Walking tour of the Belly of Paris and the Ile de La Cité (with a visit to Notre Dame Cathedral), during which you get acquainted with the history of the city, because the birth-Paris.
*Visit the Louvre Museum (guided tour or guided tour).
*Boat trip on the Seine with an audio guide.
Night crossing (~1100 km) to Prague.
Breakfast. Arrival in Prague, capital of Czech Republic.
Walking tour of lower Prague: Wenceslas and old town square with the famous clock "Orloj", the town Hall, Charles bridge. Free time for walking and shopping.
For those who want a possible boat trip on the Vltava river* excursion and dinner (buffet).
Overnight at the hotel in the suburbs of Prague.
Breakfast. Free time in Prague.
In addition, we can make *an excursion to the Upper town where you will be surprised luxury presidential Palace, St. Vitus Cathedral, Strahov monastery etc. You can attend evening tours of "Mystical Prague".
Overnight at the hotel in the suburbs of Prague.
Breakfast. Transit (~700 km) on the territory of the Czech Republic and Poland. The passage of the border.
Arrival in Minsk at night or the next morning.
Оставьте заявку на подбор тура
Заявку увидят все компании и свяжутся с вами.
Очень удобно, быстро и эффективно!
Создала заявку, в течении 5 минут получила много интересных и выгодных предложений от разных компаний! Если еще буду отправляться в путешествие, обязательно только через этот сервис!
Сайт понравился, действительно все работает, как часы! Создал заявку и получил много предложений, среди которых нашел достойный тур для отдыха моей семьи! Спасибо!
Сервис удобный, менеджеры внимательные. Помогли с подбором тура по необходимым параметрам. Оказывали необходимые консультации по возникавшим вопросам. Если хотите быстро получить много предложений, то вам сюда!
Рекомендуем ознакомиться с другими предложениями
Visas in France. The documents for the visa in France, assistance in making visa. Working hours of the Embassy, the price of the visa, the visa fee.