3 nights in hotels 2-3* on the system "Fortuna"
sightseeing tour of Prague (Old town ), a trip to Adrspasske rocks
consular fee + service charge of visa center
Use of headphones - 1,5-3 euros for the tour
City tax is 3 Euro
Supplement for single accommodation on the route - 60 Euro
The choice seats on the bus 10 Euro
Evening excursion "Mystical Prague" 15 Euro
Excursion by boat on the Vltava (25 euros )
Tour of Lodz (10 euros )
Tour of Vysehrad (15 euros)
An excursion to Cesky Krumlov + Deep nad Vltavou (28 euros)
lunch with tasting of Czech beer in Cesky Krumlov (15 euros)
Excursion to Dresden with a visit to the natural reserve of the BASTEI (35 Euro) (
Tour of Wroclaw (add 10 euros)
Departure from Minsk at approximately 01.00 in the night. Transit through the territory of Belarus, of Poland. Stop for a hot meal. Arrival in Lodz, at the request of the city tour (€10).
Lodz is the second largest city in the country. Since the nineteenth century there remained large textile factories, workers 'houses, manufacturers' mansions and palaces surrounded by parks, creating Poland's largest architectural complex in art Nouveau style. In the program: Leopold Kindermann Villa, the Palace of Maurycy Poznan, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, Freedom Square , the monument to the three Industrialists, Villa Floriana Arise, the Church of St. Joseph, Manufactory, street Piotrowska. Piotrowska street – the Central street where are located most of the malls and shops stretching for 4 km. there are also many restaurants and cafes.
We invite you to visit the shopping center "Manufaktura". The best shopping in Poland - shopping in the shopping center "Manufaktura" in Lodz. "Manufacture" is part of the complex, which is located on the site of the former factory of Israel to Poznan. This shopping complex is the largest not only in Poland but throughout Central Europe and includes a hotel, cinemas, cafes, restaurants, ample Parking and a shopping centre. All located on the perimeter.
Departure for the night in Poland.
Departure to the rock town Adršpach rocks. This is an unusual cluster of rock formations located near the town of Broumov and is part of the protected zone Broumovsko. You will have free time to see the unusual rock formations, numerous caves, deep canyons and roaring waterfalls, located in a stone labyrinth and easily find the road, focusing on the map. Many rocks of this title, and quite poetic: Sugar loaf, Lovers and so on. Entrance ticket to national Park (~2,5 Euro).
Moving to Prague.
Tour of the Old city. Versatile and amazing Prague consists of several historic areas, each of which has its own unique charm. The old city is one of the most mysterious and beautiful. It was in the Old City was built the residence of the famous aristocratic dynasties, and today is one of the many architectural and cultural attractions. During the tour, each of You will discover the secret of the construction of the Charles bridge – the oldest bridge of Prague on which You will be able to make a fondest wish.You will have the opportunity to get acquainted with the complex Clementinum and was once the most powerful in Europe, the monastic order of the Jesuits, You will see the first building of Charles University – the Karolinum and the building of the Estates theatre – the first public theatre in the city. And, of course, You will find the old town square is the most beautiful and the main Prague square with the famous Astronomical clock. On the streets of the Old Town You will find many unexpected and intriguing discoveries.
In free time we recommend to visit:
* Walking tour of Upper town and Prague Castle with external examination: Cathedral of St. Vitus, the Cathedral of St. Nicholas, Charles bridge and more (15 euros/person extra charge)
* Excursion by boat trip on the Vltava river + dinner (buffet) extra charge 25 Euro for an extra fee).
* Tour of the oldest area of Prague – Vysehrad Vysehrad is called not only the historical center of Prague, but the eponymous fortress. Vysehrad is situated on a hill distant from the centre of Prague to the South. Visit vyšehrad is necessary, you can not only see a wonderful panorama with views of the river, but also admire the architectural structures (15 Euro extra charge).
* Evening excursion "Mystical Prague" , which will acquaint You with these and many other legends of old Prague. You will learn the chilling stories about witches and water, magicians and alchemists, treasures and caches. If You have strong nerves and You're not against them, to tickle, to choose the most exciting tour of Prague! (15 € / extra charge)
* Excursion "the Beer roads of Prague". The opportunity to visit the famous beer and listen to stories about them. We are waiting for a tasting. During the tour at the Prague beer you will learn many interesting facts about Czech beer, secrets and mysteries associated with its preparation, will learn the history of brewing. Will visit some famous Prague Breweries, whose history is closely intertwined with historical events (25 Euro surcharge).
Overnight in Prague.
Breakfast. Free time in the city.
In free time we recommend to visit:
* excursion to Cesky Krumlov + Deep nad Vltavou (28 euros).
Cesky Krumlov is a city which has been preserved almost unchanged since the 16th century. How many here shot films and fairy tales, legends and different stories. Narrow streets, red-tiled roof, stone pavers – here you lose the sense of time. Upon request we offer dinner with Czech beer tasting (15 euros).
Close to Cesky Krumlov on a high rocky cliff proudly stands the romantic castle of hluboká nad Vltavou, a beautiful copy of the English Windsor castle. Visual inspection of the castle (entrance tickets ~ 10 euros).
* Tour of the most visited places in Saxony: Dresden, visiting the natural reserve of the BASTEI (35 Euro). On the way to Dresden You will visit a unique complex of Sandstone cliffs with a viewing platform at a height of 190 meters above the river Elbe - the Bastei. On the opposite Bank of the river are toy houses of the resort town of Rathen, a toy train and boat on the river... like a fairy tale. Next, departure to Dresden. For seven centuries the German Dresden was the residence of Dukes and kings. The city is famous for its architectural ensembles, countless treasures of the Museum, collections of paintings and a magnificent panorama of the banks of the Elbe. During the tour through the Old town You will see Theatre square with the Dresden Opera, promenade terrace Brulle, New market, luxury buildings of the Zwinger. Free time.
The return to Prague.
In the evening depart for a night on the territory of the Czech Republic-Poland.
Breakfast. Departure for Wroclaw.
Wroclaw – one of the greenest Polish cities with beautiful architecture and picturesque places. The old City is one of the most beautiful in Poland, and the Wroclaw market square is the second largest after Krakow. Optional city tour (additional € 10).
The transit through the territory of Poland, Belarus. Late arrival to Minsk
Оставьте заявку на подбор тура
Заявку увидят все компании и свяжутся с вами.
Очень удобно, быстро и эффективно!
Создала заявку, в течении 5 минут получила много интересных и выгодных предложений от разных компаний! Если еще буду отправляться в путешествие, обязательно только через этот сервис!
Сайт понравился, действительно все работает, как часы! Создал заявку и получил много предложений, среди которых нашел достойный тур для отдыха моей семьи! Спасибо!
Сервис удобный, менеджеры внимательные. Помогли с подбором тура по необходимым параметрам. Оказывали необходимые консультации по возникавшим вопросам. Если хотите быстро получить много предложений, то вам сюда!
Рекомендуем ознакомиться с другими предложениями